Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Skin Care routine

My twice a day skin care routine that REALLY works for me!!

I've had A LOT of acne for a really long time now. No matter how hard I try, it never really goes away.  So if a product really works, the ultimate test is using it on my face.  And I've got some products for you that REALLY work for me!!  They've made a massive difference in my skin in the past couple of days.  So I bet this will be helpful.  :)






1) I clean my face good with Loreal Paris 'Go 360 Clean' deep facial cleanser' ('for sensitive skin' because my skin is really dry)
2) I use a Clearasil 'Daily Pore Cleansing Pads'. This is a really important step, in my opinion. It really makes a difference. (Let dry for a few seconds before 3rd step)
3) I use (which I LOVE!!!!) Clean & Clear 'Duel Action moisturizer' (salicylic acid acne medication) But if you already have oily skin, skip this step. If you have dry or combination skin, don't forget to use a product like this. This also make a massive difference!!
4) And last, but not least, I put Clearasil 'Tinted Adult Treatment Cream' (Spot acne medicine) on my trouble areas (chin and forehead in my case).

No comments:

Post a Comment