Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hair!!

What girl doesn't love to talk about hair?

 

So what's your hair color?

My hair hair is naturally a really dark brown, but I've dyed it a dark red. I used a $5 hair dye because I wasn't completely sure I was going to like being a red head. But I LOVE IT!!
So I've just ordered a hair dye kit from esalon.com for an even better red shade.  I'll be doing a full review on it once it gets here and I use it.  I don't know exactly what it is about being a red head but I love it so much more than my dark hair.
esalon is a customizing hair dye company.  You take a series of Qs to customize the hair dye perfectly for your hair.  You anwser the Qs, they send you YOUR hair dye.  I really hope this turns out to be a good product/company.

No comments:

Post a Comment