Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Acne

I've had acne since I was in the fourth grade!! Since then, my skin has changed a lot so I don't know my skin as well as I use to. For the past year or 2, I've had EXTREAMLY dry skin. I'm use to having really oily skin. I knew how to take care of my skin when I had oily skin, and (now) know how to take care of my dry skin.
It's not all gone yet, but close to it.
This is me (an acne 'victim'), trying to help others get rid of acne, as I do the same.
(please email me at moorebeautyblog@yahoo.com or comment down below for Q's, advice or anything else related to this blog)

 

Getting rid of acne

There's obviously a lot of products to help you fight acne, hundreds even. But some little things like eating raisins and macadamian nuts, and staying away from the chocolate, can also help a lot.
Also, things like washing your pilow cases once a week does a world of difference. You would be amazed at how affective dirty pilow cases can be to your acne, even if they don't look dirty.
When you're sitting in class, bored out of your mind, do not rest your face on your fists or in the palms of your hands. That's a BIG no!!
Staying hydrated is also very important. Drink as much water as yo can. You can aways tell when a person is healthy or not on the inside by looking on the outside. If you're healthy, your skin will be healthy and clear (with few exceptions), and soft and silky hair (with exceptions). If you're not healthy, you're skin and hair isn't going to be the prettiest in the world.
products
(here are some products that I've been using and loving lately)
~ Clean & clear (advantage) 'Fast clearing spot treatment'
~Clean & clear (advantage) 'acne control moisturizer'
~Clearasil (daily clear) 'Daily pore cleansing pads'
~Cleasasil (daily clear) 'Tinted adult treatment cream'
~Clinique (acne solutions) 'Spot healing gel'
More coming soon.
___________________________________________
what works for you? (challenge)
I want to know what you use!! Please leave a comment with:
1) Your skin type
2) The products you've been using that really seems to work
3) Any little tips like the mine at the top if you have any

The science of acne

 Want to learn the science behind your pimples? Check out this website.
http://www.acnetalk.org/

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around.
    Dermatologista

    ReplyDelete